Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Week 14 Reading Diary A: Ryder's Twenty-Two Goblins

This week I decided to continue on with the Twenty-Two Goblins from Ryder. I really enjoyed the first week's set of readings, and I'm interested in seeing how things turn out for the King. I thought that the second story from this set of readings, the one about the King and His general, was really interesting, especially because of the moral at the end. I keep thinking that the King's reasoning doesn't make too much sense, such as how he declared the King more virtuous simply because he was a king so it was harder for him to be a good person. It seems like a lot of the stories deal with Kings or love in some aspect, so these themes might be interesting to work into a story.
A "King" card; source: wikimedia

No comments:

Post a Comment